Exclusive Two-Day Educational Workshop
March 14-15, 2017
$1,495 per person
$1,295 early-bird discount available through February 24
Multiple-seat discounts also available
The leading independent consulting firm for Interactive Voice Response announces an immersion training workshop focusing on IVR design in today’s multi-channel, multi-modal world.
Get Answers to the Following Questions
- IVR Self-Service: Is it going away?
- Natural Language: How does it change the IVR business case?
- Voice Biometrics: Who is using it where, and why?
- Visual IVR and Omni-Channel customer service: Are they gimmicks or useful tools?
- Platform replacement and/or Hosting: How do I decide?
This 2-day hands-on training course offers skills and knowledge required to plan, design and implement effective touch-tone and speech recognition self-service systems. It introduces key aspects of IVR design including business issues, new technologies, tuning, logging and reporting, and improved security.
The delivery of EIG courses is hands-on and highly participative. Through numerous examples, case studies, and research, you will learn specific and scientifically-proven techniques that increase throughput and IVR containment while reducing errors. You will also get a chance to evaluate the quality of your current IVR. The courses have been recently updated to reflect the latest trends and common practices.
Learn how to:
- Design a customer-focused IVR that really works.
- Mix simple menus with natural language and directed dialogues for maximum coverage and minimum errors.
- Fully integrate speech recognition and touch-tone.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is aimed at those responsible for customer contact applications, including call center directors, managers, and IVR developers. The course applies to customer service, sales and technical support applications from virtually every industry. The focus of the course is on customer self-service and the technology details required to design effective applications. Both novices and IVR experts have attended and recommend this workshop.
- Price per person: $1,495
- Discounts available for multiple seats and early-bird registration
- The fee includes a comprehensive course manual, handouts and a Certificate of Completion.
Location and Amenities
975 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
800 642 3629
The Regency Suites are Just a few steps away from the Midtown Marta Train Station, direct line from the Airport. We’ve negotiated a $149 room rate for March 13 through 15.
- Click here to visit the Regency Suites reservation page.
- Select the Reservation Wizard.
- Enter your arrival and departure date.
- Skip down to the bottom to enter promotional code 234, then click next to select your room type and complete your reservation.
Submit the workshop registration form and we’ll contact you.
Or, register by phone at 1 888 344 4487.